How to Support

How you can support the forests, farms & bush of North West NSW:

  • Write submissions – see below
  • Attend events
  • Donate to fund volunteers’ compliance monitoring, participatory action research projects, printing, travel, media/online costs and GIPA investigations.
    North West Protection Advocacy BSB: 932 000 ACC: 756 905
  • Volunteer your expertise. Please Contact Us
  • Host a film screening or workshop – Contact Us for resources/facilitation
  • Switch to a renewable electricity provider, if you are in the North West contact Geni.Energy
  • Replace gas appliances with electric
  • Install renewable energy

Write Submissions/Objections

  • Any person or organisation can lodge a submission to a parliamentary committee
  • You can write a brief letter or a substantial research paper
  • You can attach supporting documents
  • Submissions must be relevant to the terms of reference so use these as headings
  • You only need to address those issues that are relevant to you
  • Form submissions are counted as one, so write your own

NSW Upper House – Guide to writing submissions